Protection for What Matters Most…
Life will never be free from uncertainty. But when uncertainty is minimized, life can be maximized. No matter what stage of life you are in, if someone depends on you financially, you should consider reducing their uncertainty by protecting them with life insurance.
In the event of a tragedy, proceeds can:
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and your mortgage
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
- Attract and retain key employees
Provide Protection & More
Our products include index universal life, universal life, whole life, term life, and variable universal life insurance. Each product type has its own advantages and disadvantages. They all protect the people you care about the most.
However, some can do more, like build cash value, earn dividends, or provide an accelerated death benefit you can use while you are living. Life insurance can become the basis for a solid financial plan.
- Index Universal – An insurance policy that allows the policyholder to allocate cash value amounts to either a fixed account or an equity index account.
- Universal – A type of flexible permanent insurance offering the low-cost protection of term life insurance as well as a savings element, like whole life insurance.
- Whole – Pays a benefit on the death of the insured and accumulates cash value.
- Term – Pays a benefit in the event of the death of the insured during a specified term.
- Variable* – Permanent policy with an investment component. The policy has a cash-value account, which is invested in several sub-accounts available in the policy.